REGULATIONS OF STAY
1. Chalets / apartments are rented for days.
2. Confirmation of the apartment / chalet reservation is made after paying a deposit, deposit 30% – 100% (depends on the period of the stay). The deposit is non-returnable.
3. The stay in the apartment / chalet starts at 16.00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11.00 on the day of departure.
4. Check-in before 23.00 is free. An additional fee of 100 PLN applies for accommodation at night.
5. The possibility of early arrival before 16.00 or leaving the apartment after 11.00 should be agreed with the manager of the facility.
6. In cottages / apartments, there is a quiet night from 22:00 to 7:00.
The behavior of Guests should not disturb the peace of other people. Persons under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants, behaving aggressively, violating the peace and / or good of neighbors and not complying with commonly used norms of intercourse between people, the apartment manager has the right to pronounce the apartment immediately without refund of previously paid fees.
7. The facility manager has the right to cancel the initial reservation within 24 hours from the moment of booking without giving a reason.
The guest should pay the amount due for the stay on the day of arrival.
8. An identity card or other identity document is required to check in.
9. Guests on arrival receive a set of keys, which must be returned to the apartment manager on the day of departure. In case of loss or destruction, guests are charged PLN 100 (gate remote control PLN 150).
10. Due to the installation of smoke detectors, smoking is only possible on balconies / terraces.
11. Do not bring ski equipment to the apartment / cottage, and walk in ski boots after the object. There is a special room for this purpose.
12. Due to the fire protection requirements, the apartment must not use any instruments or apparatus supplied with electricity or gas that are not equipped with these rooms and that may create fire hazards such as electric heaters, heaters, gas burners and flammable materials.
13. Every time you leave the apartment, please check that it is closed. There is a total ban on carrying out items that are the apartment’s equipment (eg towels, blankets, pillows, appliances, etc.). Please take care
for a rented house / apartment, for switching off unnecessary lighting, closing windows and turning off water.
14. On the day of check-in, a refundable deposit of 400 PLN is collected, which is a security against any damages made by guests in the apartment.
15. All faults of devices in the apartment should be reported immediately to the apartment staff. A guest who intentionally or through improper use will destroy the equipment of the apartment is obliged to cover all the costs incurred.
16. On the day of departure, the apartment service checks the condition of the rooms in the presence of a guest. All claims regarding possible damage verified by the service upon receipt of the apartment will be resolved by agreement with the guest before his departure. In the case of disputable issues, claims will be prosecuted.
17. The rented house / apartment should be left as it was on arrival.
18. Early departure of the guest for reasons beyond the manager’s control does not entitle him to request a refund for unused service.
19. Room / apartment service or service support has an additional set of keys, in the event of sudden breakdowns, faults can enter the house / apartment in order to repair them while the guests are absent in the apartment.
20. In winter, in case of bad weather conditions, we recommend having snow chains.
21. Unfortunately, we do not accept animals in our houses and apartments.
INFORMATION CLAUSE IN ACCORDANCE WITH RODO
1. The administrator of your personal data is Tatra-Dream Łukasz Sikorski with its registered office in Zakopane at ul. Bogówka 8, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator;
The administrator conducts operations for the processing of your personal data.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the contract and will not be disclosed to other recipients. The administrator may disclose personal data that is in its collections to public administration bodies, if it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, as well as to institutions that demonstrate a legal interest for this purpose.
3. The basis for the processing of your personal data is art.6 par.1 lit. B RODO.
4. Providing the data is necessary to conclude the contract, in the absence of data it is impossible to conclude the contract.
5. You have the right to:
– requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify it, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
– Object to such processing.
– Data transfer,
– Lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.
– Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
6. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
7. Your personal data will be processed for a period of one year.